IUSTI Laboratory (“Institut Universitaire des Systèmes Thermiques Industriels” ( UMR 7343) is a joint research unit between CNRS and Aix-Marseille University.
The name IUSTI comes from the enginering school IUSTI, which in 2000 merges with other schools to become “Polytech’ Marseille”, member of the national network of the Ecoles Polytechniques Universitaires.
The research carried out at IUSTI is divided in four main thematics, with different research operations :
- OR 1: Surfaces, Interfaces and Instabilities
- OR 2: Thermal metrology and characterisation
- OR 3: Transfer phenomena intensification
- OR 4: Energetical Systems Optimization
- OR1 : non Boussinesq and reactive flows
- OR2 : Fire dynamics in open and close spaces
- OR3 : Hyperbolic and dispersive models for extreme sollicitations
- OR4 : Thermo-mechanics of modern concretes
- OR1 : Optics of particulate systemes
- OR2 : Dry granular media and Powders
- OR3 : Suspensions and Complex Fluids
- OR4 : Living and Bioinspired Systems