The METTI 7 welcome desk will be opened at 16h30.
The school will be held in the ‘IGESA centre’ on the beautiful island Porquerolles, near Hyères (20min of boat from La Tour Fondue, at the end of Giens peninsula) in the south-east of France (Région SUD).
Double and single room accommodations as well as meals are provided within the IGESA centre.
• Access : to reach the Tour Fondue (boat departure)
– By plane: Hyeres Airport then bus N°63 (bus stop ‘Aéroport de Toulon-Hyères – HYERES’) to ‘Arromanches’ and N°67 to ‘Embarcadère TVL/TLV Tour Fondue – HYERES’.
– By train: several daily connections (from Paris, Marseille, etc.) to Hyères station. Then Bus N° 67 (bus stop ‘Gare SNCF d’Hyères – HYERES‘) to ‘Embarcadère TVL/TLV Tour Fondue – HYERES’.
– By bus: From Hyères : Bus N° 67 to ‘Embarcadère TVL/TLV Tour Fondue – HYERES’, schedules in English or French.
– By road: GPS entry : ‘Tour Fondue, 108 Chemin du Bouvet, Hyères’. From Hyères follow Presqu’île de Giens, Tour Fondue, 12km via the villages of La Capte, La Bergerie.
Several car parks at La Tour Fondue (allow extra time in the event of traffic jams that may happen to reach La Tour Fondue which is at the end of Presqu’île de Giens):
- Parking des îles : 1853 Rue François Joseph Fournier, tel : +33(0)4 94 58 90 78, fees 16,00€ per 24 hours + 5,00€ for (recommended) booking here in English or French.
- Parking Indigo: 1852 Rue François Joseph Fournier, tel : +33(0) 4 94 01 99 28, fees : 52,70€ for 4 to 7 days but no booking possible. Advice : arriving before 8:30 AM or after 3:30PM.
We inform you that we have organised 4 free boat transfers (the boat is ‘La Valériane’) between La Tour Fondue and Porquerolles island. Journey takes around 20 minutes:
- 2 for your arrival at Porquerolles, Sunday Sept. 29th at 4:00PM or 6:30PM, doodle here.
- 2 for your departure from Porquerolles, Friday Oct. 4th at 1:45PM or 6:30PM, doodle here.
If you do not plan to arrive or leave Porquerolles on any of the 4 ‘special METTI 7’ Valériane boat schedules, you can use one of the commercial lines (at your own charge):
- Regular line TLV-TLM (around 20,00€ for the round-trip). WARNING last crossing from Tour-Fondue to Porquerolles on Sunday 29th is at 06:00 PM, see schedules in English or in French
- Boat Taxi (with on demand schedule but more expensive): see the same website page
Walk from Porquerolles harbour to IGESA entrance (550m, 7 minutes) :